Sunday 9 March 2014

On hiatus

Jetting all over the world



I am currently on a vacation of sorts
1st stop L.A 2nd stop Brazil 3rd stop the Carribean

My wonderfull Daddi (not my father lol my generous sugar daddi  )  who neglected me over Christmas decided to make up for his neglectful behaviour and treat his ill princess to a vacation he also offered to buy me a brand new pair of massive boobs after hearing me talk about how I wanted mine bigger ( I know they were huge already)

So I decided in the name of symmetry to buy myself a big booty to match but daddi was having none of this and did not like the idea of his little brown princess getting out her credit card so he decided to treat me to a new booty as well ( I'm pretty sure I'm gonna find something else to spend my booty money on )

So after a super awesome weekend at the rio carnival I am now off to get my new boobs and ass so I will be on hiatus for a few months so I can let my new and improved barbie figure heal

See you all soon
Xo xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment