Thursday 20 February 2014

Chatgirtvx ...yasmina leigh phone sexer

Wanking of the nation one phone call at a time

           
                 

So I became a phone shaker working at chatgirltvx a live webshow broadcast over the Internet
I met  & worked with so many horny girls who had the looks of angels but mouth of pure filth
Including  Miz  Kiki Minaj, Miss Carla Mai , miss Kimmy  Haze & mistress amber lee as well as many other dirty phone sexers  and not to mention the über blonde sexy producer Mrs Krystal Nyles

I had an amazing time during my few months spreading legs and wanking you off on @chatgirltvx
But due to other commitments I will no longer be fucking myself for your viewing pleasure on chatgirltvx tv x ... You will now have to view me via adultwork

X

2 comments:

  1. shame u r no longer on chatgirtv I enjoyed speaking to u

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's a shame but you can always cum chat to me on adultwork

    ReplyDelete