Saturday 17 August 2013

I won the lottery

I'm a winner

         

Ok I didn't win the big one ( I would not be writing this blog if I had ) but I did win on the lottery

I am over the moon as I am truly the most unlucky person in the world I have only ever won 1 thing in my life a goldfish from the fair that died as soon as i got it home .... sad times :(

Because of my awful luck as you can imagine I was very excited .. After lots of whopping and excited dancing and ringing of friends  I have discovered I have won the princely sum of £84 pounds

Today must be my lucky day as I never do the lottery but found myself  feeling lucky whilst buying cigarettes and purchased my first ever lottery ticket

Now What will I spend my winnings on
A bottle  of champagne
( obviously my brand choice is limited on £84 pounds ..but hey I'm a winner and  it seems fitting )

A great big vibrator
 ( 84 quid should get me something powerfull lol )

A hand held camera
( so I can take selfie pictures of my pussy and post them on adultwork )

84 lines of lottery numbers for next week
( I  could just go in and try for the big one ... Millionaire yasmina leigh has a nice ring to it )

Pay the parking ticket I got yesterday
( fuck you my local council who employs traffic wardens to ticket you the minute your tickets up )


Decisions decisions  but I'm torn between the camera and the vibrator

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment